What is the best age for a girl to get married in today's world?

What would you say is the best age for a girl to get married today, in terms of mental stability as well as physical?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• -5+ years in a stable relationship

-Financially secure

-Has been living together with said person for at least 2 of those years

Theres no age limit but I'd say 26+ as by then you've experianced adulthood for a few years

• You should be established and independent in your life before you even think about getting married. For most people, that works out to late 20's or early 30's.

• Physically almost all girls reach maturity around the age of 16

But mentally it's very individual as some people never reach it.

Legally you must be at least 18 years old for marriage, but according to the situation today it's not very real to marry at such age, especially when it comes to financial stability, so the best age for it is 24

• Right at 18. Prepare to pop me out a few babies.

What Girls Said 4

• You are best to give birth from 18-24. They typical American woman marries at 26 for guys it's 28. Beyond 35 your fertility goes down hill but people should marry for love not kids or money or anything besides wanting to spend the rest of your life with someone.

You also have to factor in your education. If you go to college you should get out in 2-4 years unless you want even higher education. I think it should be when you have a job and a steady supply of money, when you know him well and know that he is ready for the big step, and most of all when you're ready.

The best age in my opinion is 24-28 for girls. That way you have your education, mental stability, and if you want to have kids you are young enough to spend a years with just your guy then add on a healthy kid.

• i read that medically the best age for a girl is 26, mentally and physically

• Really, I'm going by a reliable book, science changes though so who knows :)

• 18+ AS LONG AS-

You're financially stable, along with a nice beefy savings account.

You've been with the person long enough, absolutely confident about the relationship.

Plan B- You know what you're going to do if it turns out your relationship doesn't work.

You're both mentally prepared and ready for the future. (Had several talks about what happens if this or that occurs)

You're certain you have no enemies among the friends and family (hate to have that person trying to sabotage everything)

umm..thats all I can think of for now.

• I would consider 23 - 25 perfect, as long as you can provide 2 things

1 - be in a stable relationship for at least 2 years.

2 - you should both be financially stable

If I could choose I would want to get married one -2 years out of college which is why I think 23 -26 is perfect. You're old enough to make mature descisions, probably financially stable and yet not too so you can be married for a couple of years without kids and without your biological clock ticking

• I would say mid to late 20's. But it really depends on each individual, if you think you are ready.