What age do you see yourself getting married by? What age did you get married at?

i always imagined I'd be married at 26 or 27.

What age do you see yourself getting married by? / what age did you get married at?

• 20-24
  • 25-29
  • 30-34

Most Helpful Guy

• Im thinking that I would get married by like age 28. I figure that gives me plenty of time to do what I have to do before I have kids and get married.

What Guys Said 4

• Well after numerous failed relationships, girls only being interested in the jerks and a**holes, and the fact that I am 25, deployed, and still single...I don't have high hopes for getting married :( So I didn't pick a poll answer

• I won't be getting married per say, but I imagine commiting my life to that future lady at about 29.

• I don't feel the need to get married.

• I got married when I was 23. That was a big mistake; I was too young. The marriage ended after a few years.

What Girls Said 7

• Growing up I always though 23. I would like to early enough to have alone time and travel time with my husband before giving plenty of time for baby/ies. Because I hate it when people wait til their over 30 to try to have a baby and then have a lot of trouble having babies and it's like duh, start having babies when you're more fertile. So I'd like to start that around 28 when I'm off my Mirena so yeah I'd say marry around 24-26.

• I have no clue.

I want to wait and take it slow, because in a way married life and becoming a parent confines your freedom. There are a lot of things I can do now that I can't do when I get married. Now, I can put my personal desires, dreams, goals, and wishes first and I adore that so much. I don't get that luxury once I'm married...my life will become all about being a wife and a mother; two huge duties.

I definitely don't plan on getting married until after 25. But at the same time, I want a lot of kids and my clock doesn't have all the time in the world : / so idk, I'll just have to see how things go

• Why is it that mostly guys answered 20-24 and most of the girls answered 30-34? I thought guys didn't want to get married so early? Lol

• I wanna get married at the age of 22 thn have kids to someone special :)

• 30+

• 23

• i'm just turning 21, when I was a teen I thought by 22 but now I don't think so. I'd like to be married before I'm 27.