What is your opinion on housewifes?

How do you feel about housewives? Would you prefer a girl who is always submissive towards you and cares for you and your children or an independent girl who does her own thing? Do you prefer girls that do what you say or girls that tell you what to do? Please answer and be honest!

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer a girl who is independent. My mom is a housewife and I've seen the horrors of how a girl depending on a guy can lead to loss of confidence, self-esteem and over dependence. My mom couldn't leave if she chose to. My mom cannot live on her own now.

I'm in a relationship where I feel like I would do whatever my girlfriend told me to. I tend to put her happiness and wants before mine when it comes to things that she wants to do. That being said, I still have those same annoying guy/boyfriend habits all guys do. I just like doing whatever she wants lol. I think there should be balance here however. Guys and girls should both have a say in what they want to do.

What Guys Said 4

• This question is weird. Can't there be some kind of balance ? I mean, it seems that it's either one thing or its complete opposite.

• Either one woul be fine with me.

• Housewife would be great if that was financially feasible these days but I think for most people it's not. I want the girl submissive to me.

• gonna give you my 100% honest answer here. I would love to have a housewife if I could. I don't want her to be my maid but I like that she *wants* to take care of the house and manage the kids whenever we have them together. I don't want her to be my slave, I want her to have a mind of her own and feel good enough with me that she can tell me what she wants to. but I find it so incredibly sexy and amazing when a girl wants to do whatever she can to make her man happy and has a submissive kind of attitude. hope that doesn't sound too bad

What Girls Said 0