Question, is specifically, for both Women & Men. : #1. Do you want kids. #2. Do you want to be married.

I recognize, you may want both, or not see them, as mutually exclusive, ethically. But I am asking as Two separate Questions, Thank you. :)

#3. If you wanted both, and could only have one. Kids, or Marriage. Which would you choose.

Thank you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I want children. I say two-three is a good number, but I have five names picked out. So I'm gonna be naming my neighbor's children. Or worse, my dogs.

Yes, I can't wait to be married! I have wedding fever right now. My brother just got married, and it was fantastic! I can't wait for my turn. It's indescribably beautiful when your loved ones gather and are beside themselves with joy because YOU are SO happy.

What Guys Said 10

• 1. Nope -- I think the number one problem with the world is that there's too many people on it

2. Nope -- I find marriage to be absolute nonsense

• I'd want both, but if I could chose, kids.

Always wanted kids. And I don't think marriage is important, as long as there's love, you don't have to show it trough marriage.

• Yes

Yes

I honestly don't know. At first what popped into my head was marriage but I'd love to have kids and pass down my family values to them but I think I'll stick with my first choice of marriage

• 1. Heck yes

2. Absofreakinlutely

3. I'd get married, then adopt.

• Wanted both...never had either and Wish I had both!

• yes

and yes

who am I kidding =(

• Yes to both. Don't have either yet. Which is crazy considering where I live

• Wanted both and have both...but would have liked more kids

• @Update..I am ill-equipped to be a single father (imo) and I would want the woman more anyway.(:

• Thank you. ;)

• You Welcome!..(:(:(:

• It used to be "Yes" for both of them but after seeing some recently married couples dealing with their kids and also drama and woman letting herself go after marriage... I seriously don't know anymore.

• I would like both no matter how unlikely it is.

What Girls Said 15

• 1. I'm not sure whether I want kids or not. I'm far more invested in the career I want than I am in the idea of being a mother, so if I were to have any kids, somebody else would need to stay at home to care for them. (Not to mention that nothing about pregnancy, giving birth, or the first three or so years of raising a kid appeals to me in the slightest.)

2. I'd like to get married someday, yes.

3. I'd choose marriage over children.

• Yes

Maybe. I'd like a wedding, but I don't know if being MARRIED is the right way to go anymore :p but if I go into a life of public service, I'll probably have to get married.

If I had to choose, I'd choose kids.

• I want both marriage and kids. Choosing one over the other would be so hard, right now I'd probably choose marriage but I hope I never have to choose.

• 1. Maybe, I definitely don't want kids now or within the next couple of years but I may decide to have children later in life.

2. Yes definitely.

3. I would choose marriage, I've always wanted marriage more and I wouldn't want to raise kids on my own anyway.

• yes and yes

• Yes and yes...gotta love a family :)

• I don't know.

I doubt ill find the right man to have children with and to get married.

But if I think he's the right one I want to have kids and marry.

• Yes I want kids and yes I want to be married.

• I want both of them, but if I had to choose ... I'd choose kids :)

You can live happily with the person you love without officially declaring that you are a married couple.

• 1. No, I don't want kids.

2. I don't want to get married either.

• thank you, for answering separately ;-)

• Yes I want kids too

• Marriage

• Yes, I'm pretty sure I want kids.

No, I don't need to be married. Legal marriage is a joke, I could be just fine having a life partner. Divorce is so messy and drawn out that I don't think marriage is necessary.

If I had to pick one, I'd pick having a partner. Kids grow up and leave you. Your partner doesn't.

• I want marriage. I could live without kids.

• im stuck with both...im bipolar so I go crazy for no reason..and think I'm meant to be a cat lady.. I've always had a boyfriend...but have no idea how they put up with me and doubt anyone would stay around for life!