Why are women especially the younger generation in a hurry to settle down?

Seems like these days everybody I graduated with or younger are getting engaged or getting married or are married! I even know some people who have 2 and 3 kids now and I'm like is something wrong with me why don't I even have a boyfriend am I crazy or just not good enough it is very very depressing I don't have kids by the way and I'm only 21.

SETTLE! OOPS!

Most Helpful Guy

• It's the economy.

College is a scam and the government has taken it over. Children, if you handle them right; can be a true treasure to you even if you're never super-rich materially speaking.

Family is a thing that has lasting value, if properly nurtured. Things are only good for a while. And it's in the US that what you're observing is especially true.

In Europe, they're doing the opposite. Which has resulted in even more broken economies, upside-down family trees, and millions of youth wandering around aimlessly in a sea of welfare checks, political correctness, drugs, and meaningless, unfulfilling sex. Meanwhile, their non-assimilating Muslim neighbors are breeding like rabbits and slowly taking over entire neighborhoods. Europe is about ready to give up and die. America isn't ready for that yet.

What Guys Said 3

• People are having kids later then ever before, and most women are ending up with less children then they would have liked because they wait so late.

• I feel the same way.. most of my friends from HS now are on their first or 2 or 3rd child and I'm like wow.. back then I said I was not in a rush to settle down but now I'm kinda like bored.. nearing 30 and no kids and no girlfriend so heh not sure why really.

• No nothing is wrong with you. I actually respect you more than those who have. Generation X have so much to see and do in their 20's before the reunion. In my opinion they want something to talk about at the reunions and because money is tight is troubling economy there is a lot of peer pressure still to wanting to be accepted.

What Girls Said 4

• actually you are wrong. marriage and pregnancy rates have fallen. women are deciding to further their education, make more money and choosing careers over marriage and kids or putting it off until later in life. it does seem like a lot of peoepl are but in reality the stats are lower than before

• Umm, actually that's not true. Maybe where you live it's like that, but in other places, it's the opposite. Just mind your own and don't worry about what others are doing, its their life (their husband and children and their responsibility) not yours.

• It does seem that way, but I'm not one of them.

• No it's your choice but sometimes when you have your life planned out it can get boring