i was reading and article earlier that said that all girls subconsciously want:

-for him to be perfect

-to change him

-marriage

-babies

girls is this true?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the type of girl and how the guy is. It gets into this personality thing and how people are classified. This is how I get things:

-Preppy girls: Dude with big dick, Sex, Marriage. They will probably try to make there guy as close to perfect as they can get, but perfect to each girl is different. With preppies its more lust and no love if you know what I mean.

-Goth/ Emo girls: Closure, Safety, A guy who's good at making out. Most "darker" girls are depressed or have some sort of mental issues. They want to feel safe with there lover and be able to talk with them. Most the time they end up just wanting to be single.

-Tomboyish girls: Handsome guy who will tell them there pretty and prefect no matter what, Someone willing to have sex with them for any reason, And most of all a guy willing to help change her, make her feel like more of a girl then a dude.

I know I probably don't make much sence, but that's truly how it goes. Oh and with the baby one, that one basically stands for any girl that's mellow or caring. Also, don't go just on this, every girls different.

What Girls Said 5

• Personally, those are all things that I wanted when I first started dating. Then I realized that I didn't want to be with someone that I felt should change. I want someone who I love for the person that they are, not the person that I think they should be. Perfect is an opinion. My boyfriend makes mistakes and gets on me nerves sometimes but to me he is perfect. Yes I want marriage and babies someday but I'm not looking to get married and start having kids right now. I want to have a career and get partying out of my system before I settle down. Also, I'd rather date someone for quite a while before marriage so that we have no doubt that our marriage will be a happy one and not end in divorce.

• No, well at least I dont, but I can't speak for the other girls. I definately want marriage and babies but I wouldn't want to chant him and I wouldn't want him to be perfect because nobody's perfect and what fun would that be if you had a guy who was like a robot and did everything right and did everything you told him to do, it would get annoying and tiresome. No I don't want to change him and I don't want him perfect but I do want to get married and have babies.

• That was when she expect a commitment. Of course she doesn't want to be with a guy whose doesn't know he's purpose of life, that is the reason for ' perfect ' .I think to ' change ' is a no no because I believe neither guy or girl wanted to be change because of their mate demand. No way. Yeah sometimes for some of girl wanted badly their guy change for relationship sake or her sake or maybe his sake. Marriage is for those who's ready and prepare to have a family so this is depend on individual either man or woman. Same goes to have babies, this is a family planning and for both husband and wife were agree on that.

• umm I don't know about other gurlz so am gonna speak for myself only >>

him being perfect lol no way on earth I wan him as aby other guy

change him .. don't think so I mean this is him and I loved him the he is so why changing

and about marrige thing umm I don't think so it depends what kinda person he is and I will be asking myself can I bulid my future with this guy ?

babies yaaa sure I love them !

so naaaaaaaah its not true for me

• no a girl just wants a guy to love them some one to tell her she is beautiful instead of sex some one to hold them and look in to there eyes some one that's there for themm

What Guys Said 1

• Well you can't ask a girl this. If it's subconscious then they can't admit to it. And if they admit to it, it can't be subconscious so it can't be true. Catch 22.