Is he breaking up with me?

Right after we got engaged he set the date, then changed it. After that he broke up with me, because he didn't know if he wanted to be with me or not. Things go alright for a little while, but then something always happens. I feel like he isn't interested anymore. He wants to hangout with his friends, he plays video games, gets on the computer when we are alone instead of hanging out. We have been together for over a year and I really love him, but I can't handle this much longer. What's wrong with him?

Most Helpful Guy

• He's trying to make up his mind. For a man, marriage is like the end of the line, once he's committed there's no going back. There's nothing wrong with him, he probably just wants to make sure he's making the right decision and it has little to do with you. Either that, or he's already found someone else and wants to let you down easier.

What Guys Said 1

• It sounds like he's a little uninterested in you, go and sit down with him and ask him exactly why this is.

What Girls Said 1

• He is comfortable. He likes having you there. I don't think I could get back with someone if they broke off an engagement. If he isn't interested in you, then act like you are not interested in him. Go out, find something to do. If he ask why you are not there hanging out with him, tell him the truth. If you want it to work this time then, communicate with him.