What things do you look forward to when you get married?

What are some things you are anticipating when you get married?

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of it. Although I'm well aware of a lot of the work to come, I look forward to walking down the isle and seeing the man I love there, smiling at me. Being lost in the room during our first dance. Seeing the world, or just staying in one place with him. It's not really the marriage I look forward to as much as it's the man I look forward to.

Getting through trial after trial together. I don't really want kids, so I don't know how that will go over. I'm thinking about adoption, but I'm still not sure.

Anyway, it's pretty easy what I look forward to. The man.

Knowing you chose to belong to someone is a pretty intense thing.

What Guys Said 5

• sex, fights, saying I'm sorry alot, her annoying family, my annoying family, and sooner or later our annoying child...ain't love grand.

• You make it sound so grim lol

• I completely agree, but I was asking about what people are actually looking forward too. We always hear about the bad so I wanted to hear about the good for a change :)

• finding your soul mate...no matter what any one person says we all are born as only a half a person and we spend our lives trying to find that other half to make ourselves whole...so we can make copies of ourselves so we can push them out into the world,so we can live happy ever after...rinse and repeat.

• kids and no more free bathroom time

• Fighting and never getting laid again.

• Interesting that you actually look forward to that

• Kind of joking there-I do want to get married soon before I hit 80 :P

• nothing :P

• I don't think getting married is a good idea. currently in life I don't think it would be worth it.

• Did you happen to read the question?

• yes it says "What are some things you are anticipating when you get married?"

I just thought you might want to know opinions of someone who does not want to get married. if I was wrong I'm sorry.

• Umm...okay?

What Girls Said 5

• The Wedding! lol

Just the "marriage life" in general. Kids, a house, pets, sharing a bed, waking up next to the same person everyday, the late night talks, breakfast at the kitchen table, handing him his keys while he rushes off to work kissing him goodbye, hello, and goodnight and you know finally knowing what sex is like sense everyone acts like it's the best thing ever created lol

• Knowing that my partner made the ultimate commitment to me and... first time sex for me :)

• tax benefits?

• sex everyday with the guy I love! must be amazing, can't wait!

• Being able to sleep with the person I love every night. Doing whatever we want together pretty much.