My boyfriend doesn't want to get married?

I am not even thinking about marriage and I can't be sure it would be with him..

but we are 3 years together and I just saw accidentally something on Facebook.

One his friend wrote something about marriage ( because is getting married) and people commented like good luck, I am happy for you.. and my boyfriend commented , something like this:

" I would love to marry too.. .. I am kidding, over my dead body I will marry !:D"

i know if maybe sounds funny. maybe he was kidding. But don't know why but it hurt me .

What do you think about it ?

What Guys Said 1

• Are you ready to get married right now? Maybe he could have been kidding, that wasn't nice to say.

• not right now. But he said " over my dead body" like he doens't consider it never

• Do you feel like asking him about it?

What Girls Said 1

• He's not ready to get married. Don't worry about it. If it bothers you that much, then leave him and find someone who wants what you want. My boyfriend, last year didn't want to get married, and this year, all of a sudden he's hearing wedding bells. And he's like, running full speed ahead to the church. He hasn't even proposed yet! Maybe he'll change his mind like my boyfriend did. If not, it's not the end of the world.