Do all men make the distinction between being married and having sex?

Is sex really not love for men? Is marriage their livelihood and sex their sport?

Most Helpful Guy

• no, there are plenty of men who won't have sex till they are married (mostly because a book told them so). obviously sex does not equate to love, anyone who doesn't know that is delusional. I really don't get your last question...football's my sport tho...

• sex can equate to love

• I mean, in a consentual situation

rape is the exception

• well first off, I don't think things can equate if there are exceptions (that goes against the concept of "equating"). and secondly, even if we disregard my counter point, I believe in the scenario that you described, love would be considered a prerequisite to sex, not and equal entity...

What Guys Said 1

• For me, sex will happen when there's love.

For other men, they are able to separate the act of sex and the "feeling of making love"

One of these days, I might actually write "a whole dissertation" on it, but that's the short of it.

As for your second question, not really understanding that one.

What Girls Said 1

• I wish I could find a virgin man...