Do they charge to get married in CA?

I'm planing on getting married next year I wanted to know if they charge to get married in court in California? and what states can you marry some one under age?

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe it depends upon which county you live in. You want to check with the local county courthouse. Give them a call and ask around. As for getting married younger than 18, I think NV allows it. You might want to google it though to learn all the legal requirements. Often time there are exceptions, but it isn't clear cut.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• you can't even spell married...

• Merried? You are aware that there is a spell check option here before you submit your question.

• yes and I know how to spell it why you guys making a big deal out of it you avously know what I mean dam

• It's spelled "obviously" not avously.

• I highly doubt you're mature enough to get MARRIED if you a) Are asking about MARRYING someone underage and b) Can't even spell it correctly.

• ok I asked a question not to hear what you think I'm not asking about getting merried with some one under age I'm asking for a totally diffrent think and I didn't know you can't get merried just because you can't spell a world lol