Are all guys like this?

i mett my ex boyfriend two and some years ago. we only went out for a week and I guess you can say that he staked me for 6 months right after that. I never answered his phone calls and he would still call. he would even make myspaces and message me from them and when I would block them he would make another one. one day after a year they told me that he was in the hospital about to die and the only person he said that he wanted to talk to was me. I felt bad so I when I got a call I answered him. well he found out that I had a boyfriend and he wanted to get in a fight with him. well me and that guy broke up and this guy was the sweetest thing in the world. after a while we got together. he would do anything to see me. he once took a bus from his job to my school just so he can see me in a concert. after 5 months of dating I gave it up to him. a month later we got engaged. then things started going bad. he started treating me horribly. he would say he didn't want to be with me or anything. after our 10 months he broke up with me to go out with some girl he just met. now he is with her best friend but still calls me and tells me that he wants to be with me, and that one day he wants to get married. then a minute later he says that he wants to be with this new girl forever cause she is so hot and whatever. I don't understand him. can any guy please explain to me what is going on in his mind?!?!?!?!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I'm not a guy but I can tell you that you need to stop all communication with this guy he has some kind of problem and he needs to get help for it. I don't think there is anything that you can do for him. It sounds to me like he may be bipolar they have rapid mood swing and that is not the type of relationship that you need to be in.