2 months till I'm married.. advice

Im so scared. I what advice. how do I calm down when she's not around

*I want advice

Any help?
Its not the marrage that scares me.. Its the life.

can I afford to have a family

Where will we live

How?

What?

shes perfect but I'm not.. Type stuff

Most Helpful Girl

• Whats so scary? If you worked at my work everyone would calm you down about it lol. I don't know if this helps but one of my co workers just got married, and well he was completely freaking out the week before and he was already living with his now wife and had a kid by her and everything was stable and the guys would always joking that marriage just makes it legal to have sex lol. But, I don't know good luck its really not that scary, it should be more exciting. If your not willing to commit don't do it

• well don't have a family (kids) until your settled and can support them, I hate seeing people have kids and they don't even have a damn job

What Girls Said 5

• Being afraid is natural. Marriage is a relationship that involves the law, that's the only difference. If you love the person you're going to marry and you see yourself with this person for a very long time then I don't see why you're so afraid. Marriage can be rocky at times and lovely other times, that's life. If it scares you too much then maybe hold it off to a later date and continue to be engaged. Don't be afraid of commitment, its not a disease. I see you must be no more than 24, I could see why you would be afraid, because you're still young. It's ultimately your choice. Good luck on your marriage. I hope all goes well.

• Dont worry ;-)

You can figure out where to live, together.

Do not have a family, until you are both sure, you can afford to.

Do not worry, no one is perfect. In addition,if you think she is perfect, you will be disappointed.

Just discuss things openly & honestly together. Help each other. here's strength in numbers. Its marriage, You are certainly not in this alone. Make decisions together, communicate clearly, respect each other, care for each other, and you will be fine;-)

• "Could always postpone it for a while longer, probably make everyone be all freaked out about it, but if your not ready, then you are not ready..

.. Just... Saying..."

that.

• You should've talked to her about all those things before you got engaged. I've already talked about that with my boyfriend and we both said we're not ready to marry yet, but when we do, we're not gonna have any kids and we're still gonna live in his mom's house.

• why are you getting marred, if it scares you? What exactly are you scared of? What aspect.

What Guys Said 5

• First, remember that NOBODY is perfect. No, not even your wife. If you think that you're going to be disappointed. She's perfect so you're going to let her call all the shots, and she's going to be disappointed because she thought she was marrying a man to lead her, not a girlfriend.

Here, check out this site. link You need the red pill, bro.

• J-Just...

FLIP OUT MAN!

• Dont do it! Its a trap!

• You can stay together be happy with each other without marrying. Just saying...

• Jerk off? Start writing off things you'll never be able to do as a married man? :P

Idk haha, I'm being a bit of a douche, sorry.

Probably breath, if you are getting really really nervous and scared about it, maybe you shouldn't be getting married? Could always postpone it for a while longer, probably make everyone be all freaked out about it, but if your not ready, then you are not ready..

.. Just... Saying...