Will You say ''Yesss'' ?

If the guy you love is willing to propose but he has no strong relation between him and God will you say Yes, I accept you to be my husband?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not very religious at all, so that wouldn't matter to me. I'm fine with an s/o having his own beliefs, as long as he doesn't try to push them onto me or make me go to church (or mosque, or synagogue, etc) with him. Churches just creep me out in general, not even related to religion.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 9

• In my opinion, a christian man can still be a good or a bad person. A Buddhist, Muslim, or a Norse believer works the same way. In the end it depends on the man's values. Does he have the same opinion like me when it comes to goodness? In the end, values are more important than religion.

• If I had that connection with him and truly loved him I wouldn't turn him down because he didn't have a relationship with God. As long as he was a good man and someone I wanted to spend my life with is what would be important to me.

• I'd have to get him exorcised first...

• I'm an atheist so chances are they would be too...So yeah not an issue.

• no. I think I'm still too young for marriage.

• haha yes me too huni..But I'm talking about something in the future ! =)

• You are under 18, you should not be considering marriage with him. Not on the grounds that he isn't whatever religion you would like him to be, but because you are not yet an adult.

• It's a personal choice. I would say NOOO

however I know couples, where one is Muslim and the other is christian. It does make it complicated but sometimes it works. However truly speaking, even in the case of different religions, even Muslims identify with God just as christians do. So if you're a believer, God is important to you. God is a part of you, so just make sure he understands that too. If he just doesn't seem to care, then I would rethink that proposal.

• Oh My, No sweetie..We both are Christian but He doesn't give God attention a lot , you got it?

• No.

• Yes, I would.

• and what will you do about his relation with God if this was one of your responsibilities since you said yes?

• I am not a religious person, so I wouldn't do anything about his relation with God.