How to convince my dad?

So, my boyfriend is willing to propose, I agree and I want him to be my husband but he is hesitating to come because he is afraid from dad's answer, also because he doesn't want to lose me, he is just thinking that God is not willing to let us be together..Forget about my age, he is in collage and I'm in high school but he is willing to come I the right time..so how to convince my dad that he is good when he comes?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your age has everything to do with it why are you in such a big hurry to have a husband if this guy is truly in love with you ( if the two of you even knows what it is ) and respects you he will stick around till you are at least out of high school I got married when I was 18 she was 16 screwed up both our lives that was 40 years ago 3 years ago she moved me out of our house best 3 years out of the whole 40 take it from one no two people (she agrees with me) who knows take your time if it's love it will still be there after school's out.

What Guys Said 3

• Great, you both go to school? Where are you going to live and on what income?

I have a suspicion you haven't thought this through.

• Don't do it your too young.

• we won't get married now, he will come when he finds the right time

• I don't think you can convince him, but it's because of your age.

Just give it time, when both are you are ready then you can come to him.

What Girls Said 2

• It would be helpful to know why your dad doesn't approve. Because if it has to do with your age it's hard to "just forget your age" in this matter.

• No, its not about the age cos he won't come now..he will come when its the right time for me and him

• I don't know..I didn't tell him, yet

• Then ask your dad why he doesn't like your boyfriend or why you get the feeling they don't get along.It may turn out he really likes your boyfriend :)

• Wit till you are 18. then do not worry about getting anyone elses approval, but yours & his.

i find it creepy he is going to ask your dads permission. its basically saying mr blank, may I purchase your daughter for legal Sex.

ew.

Who you spend your life with, is your decision, not your fathers. Wait until you are old enough to legally make your own decision, about _your_ life.

Also have you thought of how / what you will live-on?