I need some marriage advice?

Okay, so my fiance and I are getting married next month on the 7th. The only problem is right now we see so little of each other that I'm worried that on our wedding day we might have drifted apart a little to much. I want it to be everything for her, exactly what she wants... Any suggestions on what I can do to get as close to her as possible? I'm letting her take care of all the planning. Flowers, cake, dresses, everything. I'm honestly not really good at that stuff.

I'm not looking for sexual advice. We both agreed that we want to wait until our wedding night. We both also don't do drugs or drink. So get creative if you can. I'm really open to your suggestions. Thank you :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you could try and be a little more involved in the planning, even if it's not your cup of tea. Making decisions together will bring you closer. And I bet you'd be surprised how much your involvement would mean to her.

What Guys Said 4

• You know her better than the rest of us. What does she like to do? Is there any particular thing she mentioned she's wanted to do for a while? I'm thinking you could do a couples thing together in something that she really likes or never done before but really wanted to do. You guys would get to spend quality time together, getting reconnected.

• Ya there is something I suppose. Thanks, if I can find the time I'll take your advice. Thanks :)

• Ahm, congrats. But why is your gender indicating female? Are you lesbian? :o

• I congratulate you in advance. However, English is not very good. I did not understand and asked :(

• Besides helping her out, I'd say being her relaxer during all this planning would help her out.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think you are drifting apart because you see little of each other, just make time for each other...

• are you a guy with a girl's profile?

anyways well my husband and I dated long distance, and just because you don't see each other often doesn't mean you can't write thousands of letters to each other or try Skype dates.

• Nooo, I'm a homosexual. lol It's a little hard to write letters when you live together...