Is 18 months too soon to get married?

someone asked my boyfriend when are we getting married, he said that it is too soon...

Most Helpful Guy

• 18 months is too soon. That's about the time I would move in with my girlfriend.

• when is the best time to get married>>?

• It's different for every person. So the only correct answer is "When it feels right". As a woman, I would say wait until your Boyfriend proposes. I'm not sure what your culture is like but I would want to be with my girlfriend for several years before asking her to marry me. I would like to be absolutely sure that I would love her forever before getting married. Otherwise, we're just another divorce in the already embarrassing statistics

What Guys Said 3

• Well, I think that if a guy tells his girlfriend that he wants to marry her and she's an honest respectful girlfriend and she keeps bringing the day where she wants to get married. I think the guy should go a head. This is my opinion. Everyone is different.

• i think 3,4 year it's too soon (if you really need to get married).

after a year of dating you would marry a stranger. insane.

• I think if you two feel fine with it, then it's not too soon.

What Girls Said 3

• It's too soon. 1-1.5 years is a good time to see if you're ready to live together but not get married. Even though it's different for everyone I think 4 years is a good minimum before considering marriage. It's a decent amount of time to commit to someone, live with them, know their habits, have some disagreements, and develop a more grounded sense of compatibility.

• im not getting married. but my opinion, is 18 months us MAYBE long enough to see if you want to live with someone. marriage, no way. you could end up with a sociopath.

• Yes. YES YES YES. Too soon. I've known people for 8+ years before finding out they were completely different from who I thought they were.