I recently purchase a fake "engagement ring". Is this weird or what?

I recently purchase a fake "engagement ring". The reason for it because guys are keeping hitting on me and trying to have sex with me even though I tell them that I have a boyfriend already. Also to keep my ex away from me because he still trying to get back with me and I don't want him back and because to protect my current relationship with my boyfriend (he stays on the east coast and I'm all the way in the south). Hey I have to protect my relationship and what I have. I don't want to to throw away 3 years for someone that's not even worth it.

Most Helpful Girl

• So you spent money just to get guys leave you alone? That's why you have a mouth...you should just tell all unwanted guys no and act dismissively to them.guys get the hint when you're direct and you blow them off.most guys don't care if you have a man or not anyway.I hope you like the ring lol

What Guys Said 3

• Congratulations. You will now keep decent guys away and only get hit on by guys lookin to Chet with another person in a relationship.

• No it's not weird, very creative actually.

• It is strange, but at least you are in a relationship so that is good. I actually had seen a woman on MTV that did that, but was single. Now that is much more strange.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think that's weird. But honestly, you should just man up and tell those guys to get the f*** away and make it very clear you don't want anything to do with them. But if you're not a person like that, a fake engagement ring is reasonable too.. :)

• i do tell guys I'm in a relationship but they don't seem to respect that. The ring wasn't expensive. I just brought it so they think its real

• Sorry I didn't mean to down rate this

• If it keeps unwanted guys away from you and doesn't hurt anyone, I don't see a problem with it. :)