Ever been in a wedding party yet? Not including bride and groom

I'm almost 30 and I still have not been a flower girl (well too old for that now) or bridesmaid. I really want to be a bridesmaid! My boyfriend's best friend is getting married this Sept. which we're invited to. But we're not in the wedding party. It kind of sucks, but whatever. I know the groom is having a bachelor party that my boyfriend is going to. I don't know if the bride is having one. She hasn't told me the date yet. Actually I'm gonna message her now on Facebook if she's gonna have one.

• Yes as a bridesmaid or groomsman
    Vote A
  • Yes as a flower girl or boy
    Vote B
  • Yes as a maid of honor or best man
    Vote C
  • None
    Vote D
  • I wish I was/I want to
    Vote E
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Best man & then demoted to usher in another other wedding.

Are you here for the Bride or Groom?

That's as bad as asking if you'd like fries with your order.

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you mean if I'm her for the bride or groom? I'm friends with both of them.

• Show All
    • We're sitting on his side. Although I'm not sure how it will be set up because they're getting married on a boat. Then the reception is on an island.

• I would imagine they will be an isle in the middle of the seating. You sit to the left for the bride & left for the groom.

I'm assuming since it's your boyfriend best friend you will be sitting on the grooms site just like you wrote..

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I've been the best man twice and the groomsmen(believe that's the term for male maid of honor) once.

I have to say... being the groomsmen was way more fun then being the best man based on the evenings before ^_-

0|0
    0|0
  • nope. I hope to be in one someday tho.

i hear girls get horny at wedding lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Ever been in a wedding party? No.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Bridesmaid and maid of honour both are overrated. Yes its an honour to be asked but its not as enjoyable as being just a guest as basically you're on duty, doing a job and you don't really relax

0|1
    0|0
    • Very true for girls.

• I did not know you had a job to do for a bridesmaid. I know the maid of honor does a lot of work setting up things and whatnot. Good to know.

• As part of the wedding party its your job to ensure everyone is having a good time, the bride is enjoying herself and you are available at her beck and call

• I haven't. But I just had lunch with an old friend today who I haven't seen in 3 years, and she said that she wants me to be in her future bridal party at her wedding... whenever that is. lol

0|0
    0|0