Agree or disagree? Relationship/ marriage is not for the faint at heart!

The question describes it all.

**************************************************************

• Yes. Making relationships work is hard work!
  • No. I believe in romantic love. Love will conquer all!
It seems most of us agree that is all about hard work. So my next question would be , are you WILLING/CAPABLE to do what it takes? Be honest now!

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• Agree, a successful relationship requires effort from both sides.

• I don't know, in any relationship there are bound to be fights, disagreements, and rough spots. The work comes when trying to get through those rough patches, and not let them destroy the relationship.

• A for sure

• A definitely.

I am willing/capable to do what it takes if I find the right girl, otherwise no chance of it happening

• To find and to keep? I'm talking long term here!

• I always thought its the guys who have to apply themselves. After all they are the ones who have a hard time with communicating.

• i can't lie on that part I have a hard time expressing my self. but it doesn't mean that she doesn't have to put any effort into the relationship.

• Love is what's lacking in any bad relationship / marriage.

It's only hard work if you're going to just settle.

• No two people are compatible all the time. To make it work compromises must be made. Those don't come easy for most.

• I say screw them both! Oops a momentary laps of judgement or maybe not lol!

• "Compromise is a given when you desire -anything-."

Hmm, so if you are have the option of choosing between going to school with a full-ride scholarship one to attend one of the top schools in the world and choosing to be with the guy you've dated for a few months but know is a keeper & lives in a foreign country and wants you to be with him, what does one choose? Career to nowhere and being with something that might not work out and in which you might look desperate or the more predictable path?

• I'd sooner go into combat than another relationship. Lol

• I think it's for the faint of mind. ^^'

• No matter what your feelings are it is hard work. 5 stars

What Girls Said 8

• A relationship simply can't survive forever without some problems. It will have some conflict at some point; it's unavoidable. And when the conflict happens, the couple really has to rely on their sense of commitment to get through it. Sometimes they'll have to fight for each other... compromising and not taking the easy way out. Relationships ARE hard work.

• two people can be crazy for each other, but more likely than not something will come between them, and they will have to work hard if they really wanna be with each other.

• I picked A but I wouldn't say making relationships work is hard work. If it's hard work, you're not in the right relationship. However, no relationship will be easy all the time and you have to be able to handle the times when things get tough. If you wanna run away and break up after every little argument then that's not gonna cut it.

• Do you know of anyone who is in such relationship? Married or otherwise long term relationship?

• You mean a relationship that is or isn't hard work? Either way I know of people who are in both kinds. I've also personally experienced both types.

• I am willing and capable to do what it takes to make a relationship work with someone I love/like a lot.

• I don't think it's by any means easy. But I think its easier for some people to be in a relationship than to always be alone.

• Yes relationships are hard work and you shouldn't be in a relationship that you aren't prepared to work for.

I am both willing and capable to put in the hard yards to make a relationship work

• A it is definitely hard work

• Definitely A