Marry or live together forever...what's your preference?

whats your preference...marry or live together forever?

Most Helpful Guy

• People with low IQ's live together instead of getting married...its more like playing House. Kids play house. Are you too lazy, or too scared to drive to the court house with a witness and make your relationship and everything you've invested in it matter?

• Low IQs. That has to be one of the most arrogant things I have ever heard

• cazza3 on't argue with this a**hole, it's apparent that he's a complete idiot.

• LOL! Geez...I think I made a couple new friends today! Hey Konnour...buddy... the word don't has a "d". If I didn't remain anonymous you both would be disappointed at all the BEST ANSWER VOTES you've given me. Maybe not today...but we'll be friends on future posts and questions. To my newest friends...Have an awesome day, and week.

What Guys Said 5

• Marry. That marriage license means much when the going gets rough.

It keeps each party from having a sleeping bag rolled up against the door.

• Living together.

Marriage alone is just a paper, the relationship behind it is what matters the most, and as it's a choice, I find marriage without living together as extremely miserable, but living together without marriage is perfectly OK!

• Below comment - Thank you, I won't. If he was in any way credible or capable of having a mature discussion then he wouldn't be anonymous

• I have done both and never really saw the point of living together...so I am married...(:(:(:

• Doesn't really matter to me, but I'd marry still

• Well, since marriage doesn't exactly mean that you'll live together forever, wouldn't the second option be preferable?

What Girls Said 4

• What's the difference only a piece of paper and a ring? I have no need or want for a ceremony so will probably just stay as I am - living together.

• if you like it then you'd better put a ring on it.

• I'd like to be married lol I want kids so yeah... anyway, link

• Marry definitely.