Is 21 or 22 to young to get married?

I'm just wondering and note the guy is 5 years older

Most Helpful Guy

• It was too young for me to get married. I'm 25 and I'm not ready for that still. Maybe I will be when I meet the right girl. Anyway, you're completely different. If you feel comfortable marrying this guy then go for it. I have friends who married at 22 and no one cared. I think being a teenager is too young, you've never been away from your parents and have more schooling to go through.

It depends where you are in life if you're ready go for it

What Guys Said 9

• A little. There's a lot of living to do.

If it feels right then do it. By asking I think you're having 2nd thoughts.

• Maybe... It really depends on where the two of you are in life, how long you have been together, and how solid your relationship is. You seem to be questioning it for some reason, so maybe you are not ready for that yet...

• Not really. If you really think that you are ready, and you found the right guy, then go ahead.

• It seems very fast, basically - if you're younger when you marry, the chances of divorce are higher.

• Depends more on your mentality than age, I think.

e.g. if you're absolutely 100% sure you want to spend the rest of your life with your partner.

• Dont worry its the right time.. :)

• nope enjoy it

• Could be fine. It's not a bad thing to for the girl to have kids in her mid-20s, as long as she has a guy who can afford it.

• if you really like him do so not just because he wants to and you think it would be cool to get married.. your young live and enjoy the world some more in my opinion.

What Girls Said 5

• Seems too young to me, I mean, I'm 20, will be 21 in six months, and I would be horrified if I were supposed to be getting married six months from now. At the same time, I'm not planning on getting married until my late twenties or earlier thirties.

• I think if your questioning whether it's the right time, then it's probably not. With the right person, age wouldn't even factor into the answer and it would just be the natural thing to do.

• when you feel its right, it's right. it depends on the maturity level of both individuals

• not really. if you found the right person go ahead

• Young but not too young that it's crazy or stupid