Guys: Are you worried about marriage in your 20s?

I know a guy who is quite concerned about being married because all of his friends are starting to get married. But we are only in our 20s! (26)

I thought that only women thought this way. Are any of you guys nervous about this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah many guys are. Some

guys don't care and just expect everything to fall into place later. But many realize that girls are getting married and pregnant fast and if they want a women they have to start looking now. With me I didn't just worry about getting a girl but a quality girl. So to get that kind of women you have to be high quality yourself. So you you have to go to college, get a good career, get in shape,find yourself and start making some serious money. Because to have a good comfortable life with your wife later, you have to start working hard now. Really hard.

What Guys Said 3

• I am in my 20's and I would someday like to get married, when I feel my life is in order. But I guess, to some extent we all think about it. When you start to see everyone else with girlfriends, and starting to get married and moving on with your life, you start to question if you're ever going to find someone who you can settle down with seriously. At the end of the day, no one wants to be lonely, male or female. We're all human and have the same wants, needs, and desires.

• some guys are but I guess being in your 20's is to early to settle down because they could still be out partying and having a good time ect, I'd say 30's for sure, a lot more mature that way

• I'm old as f*** and not worried about jack

What Girls Said 3

• some people like to copy their friends or feel out of place when its not happening to them. I'm in my early 20s (21) and most of my friends are already engaged. I'm not worried about it.

• Some are

• I'm not but my boyfriend is...so yes, some are.