If he tells my husband my secrets our marriage will be over.

My husband caught me performing an intimate act with two of his friends and his brother. We have not spoken for nearly a week and he is furious with his brother. My brother-in-law has told me that he is going to tell my husband what I have been secretly doing while we have been married unless I give him money. I don’t know what to do. I cannot afford to give him much money and if he tells my husband my secrets our marriage will be over.

We all make mistakes ok? I really could do with some objective advice right now rather than insults.

Most Helpful Guy

• Part of me wants to tell you that you get what you deserve but as you said, we all make mistakes. In all honesty, can you live with yourself and your husband for the rest of your life without telling him all that you've done? I mean you were with three guys! Its not fair to your husband at all to quiet everybody and keep what youve done from him forever, that stuff has a way of eating at you from the inside too. Perhaps it's best he tells your husband what happened, at least you need to at some point. I'm not sure what to say about him blackmailing you. That's f***ed up on his part and I wouldn't give him any money. You HAVE to tell your husband all that you've done, you're hurting yourself, him, and the marriage by keeping it all to yourself.

What Guys Said 8

• Well you deserve that!

• I ain't helping you lol

• You did the crime, now you want to skip on the consequences?

• man you had not done that man

• JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY

• We all make choices and we have to live with them.

You had a choice and you decided to be "intimate" with all these people. Do your husband a favor and end the relationship as you will just be hurting him more and more

• Call his bluff, don't pay him, he'll only exploit you for more money later. If you have any dirt on your brother-in-law, now is the time to let him know.

Maybe you can sweet talk your husband into forgiving you.

If your husband caught you already doing an intimate act with two guys plus his brother, then the cats all ready out of the bag.

What exactely were you doing with those guys?

• I gave you objective advice.

• troll

• @update: you're still trolling.

What Girls Said 1

• Men get all upset when they catch their wife or girlfriend doing what they've probably been up to (or wanted to do) for years. It'll probably blow over, especially when hubby feels like an “early night". Then you’ll be back on the menu. Don't pay the brother. Remember, even the brightest of men are ultimately at the mercy of that little demon in their pants. Use you powers wisely to control the men in question and to manipulate the outcome. If it all falls apart, there are plenty more fish in the sea. But learn from this experience: never on your own doorstep! Good luck.