Jennifer Aniston's engagement ring. What would you want?

Pictures of Jennifer Aniston's engagment ring were out on Huff Post:

link

What would you want for an engagement ring?

Most Helpful Girl

• link

That's what I'd like. To be honest, it could be even more simple than that. I found a ring once that was like $99 and I was absolutely in love with it. It was so plain and nice.

My boyfriend knows my wants.

I want a narrow band

Silver

And the diamond can't be so big that it sticks too far off my finger and gets stuck on things.

What Guys Said 3

• If I girl was gonna ask me to marry her, I would want the newest I-Pad and my answer would have been yes !

• link on a pinky ring

• Don't care, and why do you read the Huffington Post? That is the worst publication out!

What Girls Said 3

• There's no way I'm wearing something like that. I don't want a huge solitaire because it would get in my way everyday ! I wouldn't be able to keep it on my fingers. Getting stuck in my hair, in my clothes, ripping things...

I'd want something simple, yet original. I'd be happy to have a simple, yet original ring. Something elegant and discreet :)

I don't like showing-off, and it would feel weird if the one I'm marrying doesn't understand that part of me and gets me some king of big flashy rock ^^'

• I would love a large princess cut peridot with pear shaped diamonds accenting the sides but peridot is a very soft stone so I would settle for a 4.5 carat emerald with the diamonds on the side.

• I think its very pretty so yes!