What is going on??

Monday night we decided to have a talk, because lately we had been fighting. I was arguing because he was acting shady sometimes. I told him how I felt, how much I loved him and everything I was feeling.

We are engaged, but then he said that he didn't know if he could see himself with me in 20 years that he wasn't happy right now. He then said that we should go our separate ways, because I want to join a sorority and we are going different directions. I was pissed to say the least, but that night he called, sent me messages, then came to my house. He said that he didn't mean it and couldn't live without me?

Most Helpful Guy

• He's having commitment issues, which is relatively normal. He's trying to figure out how he feels about the relationship, and whether or not he believes it will be successful in the long-term. This is an especially pressing matter because you're engaged; it sounds like he wants to be certain you're the one.

His love for you runs hot and cold sometimes, so you'll have to prepare yourself to potentially deal with that during your marriage.

What Guys Said 2

• Wow...I'm thinking mood swing

but what he said was pretty messed up then again we are irrational with things we say

most stuff we say is just because we say it... not thinking about what we say before we say it.

• He still loves you and seems to regret leaving you, I would say if your happy to take him back go for it and see how you go, if you don't want him back tell him this straight.

What Girls Said 2

• Cold feet. He might be worried about you and being in a sorority. Maybe a little jealous? You will be fine. He is just going through a phase.

• Okayy..well that's kinda confusing..and I don't blame you for being pissed..well first you need to be like..okayy do you really want to marry me and if so are you gonna stick to it?..and I really don't know if I would take him back after saying all that stuff..but I know how hard it can be with you liking a guy a lot so your prob. gonna go back to him..and that's fine..just don't let him hurt you again! =)

*iflippinLOVEyou!*