Can a wife file a case against me (mistress) without evidence and hear nothing from me?

I'm a mistress that is silent..did not disturb their family...

Most Helpful Guy

• First off. There is no advice here that is better than actual legal advice. Essentially anyone can file a lawsuit and sue someone. The catch here is what would you actually sue for and how would it only apply to you and not to him as well. I believe (and only a lawyer could really say for sure) that a judge can throw the case out if there is not enough evidence as well. Now as a note to all those that talk of morals. It takes two people to engage in this type of behavior and lets not forget that biblicly speaking your not supposed to have sex before marriage anyway and I would say that there are a lot fewer people that are virgins before marriage these days.

What Guys Said 1

• What is this question ? It seems to me that by asking that, you just refuse to accept that your acts have consequences.

Even if you don't risk anything from the law, you have a big moral repsonsibility here.

What Girls Said 4

• No evidence, no charges can be filed against you. Best you take a break because now she will be on the hunt for you. If you say that you are Silent and don't disturb the family, how did she find out about you? unless he told his wife about you, so then Yes, that's her evidence that you are his mistress. But I don't see on what grounds a case can be opened on her behalf against you as an individual, she can only file for a divorce for the affair. End of the day, best you leave "The Married Man" and look for someone single. Affairs never end good and if things get out of control you will be victimized for sure! Even if he does leave his wife for you, he will do the some to you as he has done to her.

• You didn't disturb the family? His wife isn't getting sex from her husband, I would be upset. I don't think she can do much and I feel bad for her.

• it's not illegal to have sex with married man but of course she can file for divorce if that is what you mean

• SHE SURE AS HELL SHOULD! you are a whore! you're acting like there was nothing wrong with what you did! I hope you get what you deserve. you suck.