Do you regret engaging argumentative people?

Makes forgettable dinners. All I have to say is, once bitten, twice shy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Especially family members. My sister-in-law, for example, is never wrong, and vocal bout it. Best to talk around her , if you can.

What Girls Said 1

• Depends.

Most of the time, yes. But many times, if I'm defending something or someone that is meaningful to me; I don't regret it at all.

What Guys Said 3

• Every day of my life, until I moved out after high school. My step-dad complains about everything and even if you go out of your way just to try and make him happy he'll throw a curv ball at you and complain about something else that's completely irrelevant and unrelated to you. There was no making him happy.

• I can't stand to be around those kinds of people and I won't. It's their choice to socialize or not and if they don't want to make it pleasant for others than they obviously want to be left alone. That's how I see it.

• only if they take argumentative debate as more than just a difference of opinion... have to be able to drop it & not let it get to them on the level of 'persons' name calling is still acceptable but it has to be equally offending

• I couldn't imagine having dinner with Leto and JustMe20.