I'm having a kid with a married woman who wants to leave her husband, what do I do?

I am having a kid with a married woman who wants to leave her husband. He is no where near us. We had a "relationship" but she messed around with another guy while she was prego.(She didn't know she was prego) We're having a baby and I want my kid to be raised in a stable home but I'm not sure if I should trust her. I was sincerely hurt even though we shouldn't have been talking in the first place. What do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• You should probably get full custody or joint custody. Even if you some how manage to make it work...i mean..doesn't sound like you even want to be with her. lol. I believe that you should just try to make the best out of the situation. You should be there for the child no matter what and make sure your feelings toward the mother don't get in the way. As long as the child knows you are there for them and you love them it should be okay. It's better than living in a loveless home or one that isn't stable.

What Girls Said 4

• Well I think your main number one focus should be the security and future happiness of your baby. So I would stay apart from the mamma and just have the two separate households for your child. Don't try to force a relationship with a woman who cheats.. I mean. I know it doesn't define her just because she cheated but like you said, you can't trust her. So if a relationship builds between you two, then try it out SLOWLY. But don't make things any more complicated than they already are for your child.

• Get a paternity test!

trust her? Not if she cheated on you while she was already cheating on her husband.

try and stay friends for the kid, but she's got to figure out what to do about her husband by herself.

• You don't have to be with her but you need to be there for that child. Since she is still married a DNA test is necessary. If you both want to work it out than go for it.

• You're in a whole world of f***ed up, son.

First of all, she's married. And is having your kid, not her husband's. And the kid might not even be yours since she cheated on you.

She's a whore. That is my conclusion. There will be no stable home for that child unless s/he is adopted.

What Guys Said 3

• 1. Get a DNA test done.

2. Figure out if you want to be with someone who will cheat on you.

After that make the best decisions you can about the kid.

• Seriously? Let me understand this.. Your having a kid with a married woman who was having a sexual relationship with another while she was pregnant with yours?

Seriously? Your question is should you trust her?

Just get custody as your going to pay for it anyway... And BTW, get a paternity test first! It may be out of character, but it may not be yours to begin with.

Good Luck

• go to the maury show :-)