What to wear to a wedding?

without being too sexy but still keeping it classy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dont wear white, but this is along the lines of something you see often at weddings. Its not shouting sexy but it does preach elegance and sophistication with a little bad girl attitude about her, which is always good, you don't want people to think your un approachable now do you,x

link

• Wow that's hot but I don't have long legs to pull that off. I'm petite, asian. yea it looks nice though. can I wear black?

What Guys Said 3

• a little black dress with closed toe stilettos -- to make it pop, red heels.

to stay simple, a black heel or maybe even a white one.

• wow very good suggestion. are you a stylist or something?

• yea but these shoes are really neck breaking lol

• is there a link or picture of these "neck breakers"? You have got my interest piqued!

• Time of day? Is it soon i.e. a winter wedding? What did the invitation say? What's the nationality of the couple?

• theyre interracial. its at night. fall wedding.

• As long as it's not white

What Girls Said 1

• There are always sections on websites to get a dress or an idea of what to look for to dress for a wedding.