What made you think you want to marry her?

I'm not a big believer in marriage, although I think its sweet... so what is it about that special girl that makes her stand out enough to be together in marriage? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• - Virgin or very few sex partners (1 or 2)

- Is younger, so he could have healthy kids

- Is a sweet girl that loves to laugh and smile, has no anger or bitterness towards men or life in general

- Comes from a good family

- Really wants to get married, but is head over heals for me

- Understand a man's needs are simple, but very important on the few things he really needs (frequent sex, a listening ear, a good back rub, decent cook, always looks to support him, understands that he'll do all things and more for her as well)

- Doesn't believe in divorce, that to death do us part truly means what it says

- Would like to have a few kids

What Guys Said 7

• There are so many things that go into the equation, but if I had to put my finger on one thing it'd be this: she has got to be willing and WANTING to put in the work to make the relationship a happy and successful one.

• Well, in my case she kinda wanted me. And in her country, she's use to getting whatever she wants.

• i haven't married yet but if I was going to marry someone it would be because I feel a special connection with her, I know I can spend the rest of my life with her and start a family together

tax cut for being married is nice too :D

• Well

She is Intelligent, Beautiful, Kind, Generous, Loving, and just an all around Astonishing girl.

I love her <3

• She is hot! She is willing to try new things and try things that I like to do! She likes to workout, and is willing to give it a serious go with me if she hasn't done it before.

• Well, only being 15, the thing that would make me realize who i'd want to marry would be a girl who could embarrass herself in front of me and not care. Being herself, you know.

• Creative, fun, frequent sex.

• I love how the frequent sex is added, you get downvoted :p

• you'd want frequent great sex from your husband, so can't blame him for mentioning it :')

What Girls Said 3

• The guys here don't know. You should ask the married chicks why they are married and not their single friends.

• Most of these answers make me scared 2 get married. 2012. Thx 4 the heads-up.

• Good blowjobs duhhhh