Girls and guys, how many of you view a wedding ring on someone you like's hands as a challenge?

So let's say you like someone, and you notice a wedding ring on their ring finger... and also just to confirm it they tell you they are married.

How many of you view that as a challenge you can win? like you can have him leave his wife or her leave her husband for you?

• No way, once I learn they are married I back off!
  • That's definitely a challenge I can win!

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha no. "Challenges" like this are a waste of time and hurt people (aka the person they're engaged to). There are plenty of other attractive single people out there,

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 2

• I don't get turned on being the other woman. I can get aroused knowing he loves or likes another woman. I would leave it alone and find a single guy

• I wouldn't even consider it. If he's married, then I'm assuming he already loves and is devoted to someone else. Wouldn't dream of trying to break that up.

What Guys Said 4

• So far, not too many of the players will admit to seeing it as a challenge. Liars. The good news is there are plenty of good natured people who realize that married means off limits.

Let's be real about this. There are LOTS of cheaters out there, and being married doesn't seem to stop many people, be it the married ones or the players who are not. Just how it is. Look at military life, I saw way too much cheating for my tastes back then. Zero fun.

I don't mess with married folk, I don't mess with someone's girlfriend. No drama, no fights, no murders, no shame, leads to a less stressful life. There are plenty of fish in the ocean...or the brothels!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...er...um...

You get the idea

• It's kind of a long story, but when I heard two years ago that my ex crush's grandmother had died, I also learned she was married as well, and this was the first piece of news I'd heard on her because it had been ten years since I'd seen her last at least. Out of respect and because she was a friend at the time, I wanted to go the funeral to see her, but I also respected the fact that she was married and still had feelings so I backed off. I couldn't make it anyhow, as I'd gotten off work a little later than I'd liked to have. But there's no challenge there anymore, if someone that you like or care about has married, it's high time you move on. At least that's what I think.

• Good question the people who care for their husbands or children or either ways never leave them until they are matured enough and know their responsibility. if they don't bother about them then they may continue with a new relationship rather than thinking about their past.

• i see it as a waste of time, there are plenty of good looking single chicks