If your girlfriend or wife is "mommy like "

Not in a nagging " do your homework " kind of way

But in a way that she acts a little motherly

She tell to wear a coat when its cold

Prepares your favorite meals

Makes sure that you wake up on time

Takes care of you when you are sick

You sleep on her chest

You know she just has that "motherly" quality

Is that bad or good ?

Most Helpful Guy

• its not bad if your motherly to others but early in the relationship it would be sorta annoyning cause my mom already loves me that much.lol but if we are like 1yr or to into it I guess I wouldn't mind it cause kids are next

What Guys Said 3

• Its amazing, because I know how she will raise my kids.

• It can be really irritating.

Thats horrible.

Let the guy live for petes sake.

• If you are both happy then no problem. If you don't want her to mother you so much strating dooing more for youeself and do more for her

What Girls Said 3

• i don't know how paranoid one need be to take issue with any of what you mentioned or why the other answers are acting crazy over this. everything uve mentioned is stuff a lot of both women and men will typically do for others in a relationship, or a friendship. mybe not sleep on the chest in a friendship. but the rest why not.

. I wouldn't call it motherly. its just caring. and being comfortable with someone.

id avoid being with anyone who sees this stuff as 'motherly' its just caring. idont see what's terrifying about caring. people are such irrational cowards sometimes.

i wouldn't mind my boyfriend doing any of that. except cooking. I don't have favorite meals. I don't eat meals. I have food when its necessary. and I rarely sit to eat it. and I don't like eating things someone else prepared.

but otherwise,whats the issue exactly. they are reacting to the word mother.not bothering to read what you wrote. I think.

• that is my relationship with my boyfriend. I love to care for him and I love when he cares for me.

• Wow, you might as well have a child for that.

I would never mother my boyfriend. He can handle it on his own.