I have never been to a wedding before..so what should. I wead?

link

Is that dress weddingful? Give me ideas...

I wear*
Lol...the model on my dress is taller than me and the dress is white lace with sleeves I wouldn't wear white lace to a club. But thank you for your information. I honestly thought people should wear white to weddings.

Most Helpful Girl

• Dress, light color but not white, you don't need to dress like a nun but not like your going to a club.

Good examples

link

link

link

link

link

link

Really like this one link

Bad Examples

link

link

link

link

link

link

You get the idea!

:)

• Those are VERY good examples. I'm just not a fan of the one above the knee. If it looks too light and airy and summery, it seems like it's less formal to me and a little disrespectful. It seems like you're just there to have fun instead of celebrate. But that's personal taste. For the most part, I think this is BA.

• Ohh!, it Just occurred to me that I forgot to mention the ribbon thing, basically in your invite they have included a colored ribbon inside the envelope or attached that is the color scheme of the wedding and you are supposed to dress accordingly, if not, you are free and clear.

• also, you could wear a nice jacket or shawl over the top

What Guys Said 3

• it would be OK, but of course, in a different color...cant wear white to a wedding unless the bride is wearing black and the groom is wearing white (forced wedding)

• how could you think you're supposed to wear white to a wedding, are you a troll?

• Um, your question is halfassed. But I like things the way they are. I prefer people not knowing of my age. I like the mystery.

• ...and I don't like you!

• Your not suppose to wear white, Besides this dress doesn't even seem conversative.

• Shut up, I don't even know anything about what to look like on weddings. I never been to one. When I think conservative... I think black and bussiness suits. I will probably ask my mom about this issue before I order my dresses.

• just try not to look better than the soon to be wife lol

What Girls Said 12

• That dress is really cute but I would wear something a LITTLE more modest to someones wedding. Don't wear a white dress especiallly if the bride is wearing white. Maybe try something slightly longer. Also depends on if her wedding is more formal/casual/traditonal...

• For me, a gown is for weddings. What you picked looks more like a clubbing dress, and I'd actually be offended if you wore that to my wedding. You're there to have fun, not look sexy or hook up with guys - you are celebrating someone else's love. Don't show off. The most important thing to remember is that this day is not in any way about you. Don't try to take ANY attention away from the bride and groom.

Also, like everyone else said, you aren't supposed to wear white.

I would wear something fitting, but not too tight, at least below the knee.

• It is proper not to wear white to a wedding.. with respect for the bride.

• No no no no no no no don't wear white the bride will be pissed. Honestly at my wedding I'm going to have a bouncer at the door kicking out every bitch who tries to wear white on MY day. Also, don't wear something that slutty. Wear a nice knee- or tea-length dress in a color that is not white or black.

• don't wear white. keep it classy and you should be fine, though you should aim more to have a dress that's closer to knee length.

• Hahah! Weddingful! I love it

Anyway... As previously stated, you should not wear white to the wedding. The dress in another color would be cute.

• No... don't wear white.

• Its cutee, depends if they got a theme though. if white's part of it then go ahead, but if they don't thenn you could wear it just choose a different color

• Do not wear white unless the couple specifically specifies that it is the dress code.

• no...don't wear white you are not the bride. wear something pretty but not overly revealing. it's the brides day not yours. (thats what I was told lol)

• that is white and white is a no no for a wedding and it looks kind of what the girls wear to dances in my high school but dresses like these

link

link

link

link

• like last year to my cousins wedding I wore a just below the knee length rose dress with champagne colored heels and nice jewelery (all from jc pennys)

• I really hate those type of dresses I might wear pants. They look like maternity dresses. Plus I'm looking for something with sleeves. I wish I could wear something I i picked at knee length in. Light blue or nude. I love the lace effect the dress has and I love how the middle portion doesn't split like this link

• Don't wear white. It's pretty but I would go for a little longer. You don't want all the people staring at you in a short dress at someone else's wedding.