Summer flowers for wedding?

I'm planning my best friend's wedding, and she's going to have it in August. The wedding colors are dusty aqua, champagne, mocha, and chocolate (very different shades of brown.) they look very beautiful together, but we need to find matching flowers that are in season. Any ideas?

Most Helpful Girl

• This palette is similar to those colors, right? link

I think that you could find brown flowers of different shades in a florist's shop or a store that has a flower section, they would just be dyed instead of naturally grown. Also, those don't have to be in season, since they are grown indoors. You could also use a mixture of silk flowers and real flowers, if you are alright with artificial flowers. I wouldn't use white flowers and champagne flowers in the same bouquet, though.

You're so good to be doing this early!

These are artificial:

link

link

What Guys Said 1

• Go heavy on white and 'champagne' type flowers.

You might be able to find some orchids to shoot an aqua like color through.

What Girls Said 2

• Here are some of my ideas:

link

link

link

Best Wishes!(:

• I would do champagne colored roses with baby breath dyed blue wrapped with a chocolate Brown ribbon.