A girl I know is trying to convince me that "95% of girls plan their wedding ahead of time", meaning before they're even engaged.
I've heard that girls sometimes like to do this but I really can't imagine it being a "girl thing" that majority of girls do
This girl is obsessed with her future wedding and she's trying to convince me that all girls are like that. I don't buy it...
Ladies what are your thoughts? How much thought do you put into your future wedding and when did you start thinking about it?
(If you don't fit under the options post why in the comments!)
- I've put a lot of thought into it since I was young.Vote A
- As I get older and look for "the one", I've been putting more thought into it.Vote B
- I have a few things in mind I think would be nice, otherwise I haven't put that much thought into itVote C
- I won't start planning it until I'm engagedVote D
- I don't want to get married/ I'm a guy and want to see the resultsVote E
Most Helpful Girl
I've sort of come up with a possible "dream-wedding" scenario. But unless I'm a millionaire, its not remotely realistic. I haven't put much thought into a realistic wedding. That's something I'd rather figure out with my future husband.
Conversely, my boyfriend is already picking out songs he wants played when he gets married...and he's started coming up with his vows so when the day comes they'll be perfect.
It has more to do with someone's personality than their gender. My boyfriend is a huge romantic so he thinks about these things. I am not, so therefore, I don't really bother with it.1