What will you do if your girlfriend/wife becomes fat?

suppose you have a relation with a girl for a long time.she has an average built.but suddenly she becomes fat,or become fat after marriage.will it be a reason for you to leave her?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've thought about this before and I was thinking that I get my girlfriend to sign a written up contract that elegantly states that she can at no point in time during the relationship gain more than 10 lbs total of weight from the current weight when the contract is signed. It seems pretty fair lays out exactly what is expected and makes clear what needs to be done to satisfy the contract. If she ever exceeds 10 lbs weight gain she has a recovery window of 2 weeks to get the weight gain back down from the time she exceeds 10 pounds weight gain and if she fails to get the weight gain down to 10 lbs or less in those 2 weeks then the contract was not satisfied and she will be forced to leave the relationship with me. Her weight will be calculated right before signing the contract and this is the weight that the contract will be based off of.

• pathetic hahaha

what about if you lose your job and money, would you be okay with her leaving you?

"If his salary ever drops by 1000$ or more, he has a recovery window of 2 weeks to get his ass a new job" - sounds good huh

• haha I just made this as a joke and wanted to see how people would respond. I would not be that ridiculous but I mean it does really annoy me how I see tons of girls the second they get married they start to let themselves go because they think they are more secure with guy or something.

What Guys Said 9

• My girlfriend has gained some weight over the last five years. She's gone up by about two or three dress sizes. Still, I don't leave her. That's not why I'm with her. I'm not dating her because she's hot. I love her. She's my best friend, and by far the most amazing girlfriend I've ever had. I'm not screwing with that. I love this girl. I am not so shallow that I would stop loving her because she's gained weight. So no, I won't leave her.

• I just kid my wife when she puts on weight, asking her why her shadow is so wide, that sort of thnig. She laughs but then goes on a diet...

• This question sounds like a trap for man lol. Lifestyle changes that causes her to gain weight(after pregnancy), I would understand and work with her. however, if she let her self go due to being in comfort zone that would definitely strain the relationship/marriage. Whether this would lead me to leave her or not, would depend on what else is going on at that time.

• I'd go WITH her cycling outside a lot, swimming, running, skiing, skating, yadayadayada

And I'd throw away any kind of junk food I find in the house.

• Fat does not come suddenly.

I would encourage her to diet and exercise. I would practice identical habits with and if I did not need to lose weight, I would sneak a Monster Thickburger from time to time to maintain my weight.

• I'd actually find this really hot. A girl getting a bit chubby and developing a little belly and a fatter ass/legs is a turn on. Shows that they're comfortable and relaxed with you.

• Suppose I have one. I wouldn't mind because she's the one I love. And no I won't even think of cheating.

• depends how much. IF it's 10-15 lbs no problem. If it's 50lbs+ then yes I have a big problem with that. To me it means she doesn't give a sh*t about me. If you're in a committed relationship it should be your duty and pleasure to try to keep yourself attractive to your partner.

• A troublesome topic. My girlfriend has put on weight. And while I love her and wouldn't leave her for it, I do find myself less physically attracted. Which has caused sex to become less and less. And now I worry that this lack of bonding experience will harm the relationship.

So its not a simple deal breaker. But I do think it holds a danger if one let's themselves go in a relationship.

What Girls Said 0