After marriage Do you feel like the excitement goes away?

From dating to getting married do you think the excitement goes away when you get married? Or do you think that only happens if you let it? Girls opinions please! What are some things your husband could do to keep it exciting?

And I'm not talking sexually. I mean just in the marriage/relationship.

Most Helpful Guy

• It shouldn't, if both partners are committed. I mean naturally there will be dry spells, but that doesn't mean the excitement goes away forever. I did see something on tumblr the other day that caught my eye. These two newly weds made a small wooden storage unit and filled it up with letters and mementos of their relationship to remind themselves why they love each other and to keep the fire going. Not exactly what you're asking about, but close resemblance.

What Girls Said 8

• I think the excitement will only go away if you let it. And to keep things exciting you should always be open to trying new things whether it's positions or the place you do it. I've also heard of roleplaying and of course adding some other objects in.

• Idk I've never been married

• I feel like everyday with the one you love should be exciting. Thats how I feel with my boyfriend and I can't wait to start a chapter in my life with him. Its like teamwork on a more intimate level

• It shouldn't if you married the love of your life

• I'm not married yet, so I really wouldn't know.

• I just wish my long time boyfriend would still play games with me... Or invite me to hang out with his friends like he used to when I was "new". I feel neglected.. Just don't lose interest

• Yes it does but then you need to work on getting it back!

• no when I was 16 I was arranged to marry a demon to save my village

A year later I gave birth to a half human half demon.

I named her Katy Perry.
    Our sex life sucks but we never knew each other to begin with

A year, later I had a half demon baby who could make video cameras float with her powers it was a girl and I was proud.

I named her kim kardashian

What Guys Said 4

• I sure hope not. I also think it depends on who you are asking. If it's someone who hasn't had much experience with the opposite sex, is really in love with someone, is loyal and believe in commitment, then they probably won't feel the excitement goes away. However, if it's someone who has a fair share of experience with the opposite sex, never really committed in the past, then their excitement about the marriage may diminish as time passes. Also, regardless of how much they love their spouse. They can still be very in love with their spouse, but at the same time feel that the excitement goes away because they were too accustomed to jumping from one person to another in the past..

• It does not seem that the question is just about sex life. Anyhow, if you have a short courtship (3-6) months and you have abstained, then the chance of continued excitement is higher, at least for a certain period. However, if you have been sexually very active together or you lived together and then decide to get married, I don't see what is there to get excited.

• Well, excitement does to an extent. However, the love and kindness grows.

• If your a Virgin it doesn't but if your not a Virgin it does