If your gf/wife is in a fight with another girl, what do you do?

Also your girl is losing badly. but she threw the first punch.

I say let her get her ass beat to teach her a lesson, but that's me and I'm a girl so.

Most Helpful Guy

• I say let her get beat up a bit, as long as she doesn't get too brutally injured. Seriously, women need to realize that men aren't some type of pillow that should get beat the crap out of them to stop a fight that the woman could have prevented if she had controlled her temper. Would you rush between two males who were coming to blow, if your boyfriend started a fight? How many women would love to stop a man's fist going through their jaw? I don't think so.

• thats because we are men, and they don't understand what its like. We are people like them, but when they tell us to do something for us we just use the man up buff

• Not on me they don't. I say let them get beat up if they start a stupid fight, just like a man.

What Guys Said 7

• I would never be in a relationship with an aggressive, instigating beotch. She would be too much of a liability (and cause situations like this).

If it happened to my girlfriend/wife I'd break it up then try to prevent her from getting harmed further. Then we would have a long talk and I'd try to get to the bottom of why she had to start the fight. If it's totally immature "he said, she said" nonsense then I'd strongly consider leaving her. I can't be with someone who doesn't keep their emotions in check in public places.

• ^ this is a good answer it is extremely immature to get into a fist fight (even guys!) if you don't like the person stay the f*** away from them it's not hard.

• i wouldn't date a girl who gets in fights. I like innocent girls. I would protect my girl at all costs though if she got sucked into one, I don't care ill punch that other chic in the face until she's black and blue and make sure my girl doenst get close to her

• That's dumb. Then you'll get jumped for hitting a girl, and your girlfriend will still get her ass beat.

• I'd forcefully separate them immediately.

I don't hit girls (though if the reason would be good-enough, I could)

And "letting a girlfriend to get her ass kicked/teaching her a lesson" sounds so low and pathetic - what kind of a B.F. could treat his G.F. such way?

• if your girlfriend is trash and starting fights she get what she get

• its true. why would you bother dating a girl who goes around picking fights?

• I wouldn't but if such situation would appear - there's always a reason.

• i don't care I just won't stop until she's safe

• your male protective instincts aren't making you think rationally, but hey do what you do.

• if the other girl is hotter then yeah I'll wait and leave with that one and let my girlfriend bleed like a loser on the floor. Natural selection.

• Don't start stupid fights. That's what I'd tell my girl, after she's been beat up a bit. I honestly wouldn't get involved. It pisses me off to no end to think that girls believe that they can act like completely catty bitches towards each other and then risk a man's personal safety to bail their ass out. No thank you! We are human beings and we deserve better. Men aren't your slaves to get you out of trouble because you got all hormonal. Any damage you suffer to your face or body will be something that you earned yourself. Moral of the story, don't start fights unless you're willing to get beat up. Men know the rules are, now it is time the ladies get on board too.

• that sounds hot. I'd probably masturbate to them fighting.

What Girls Said 1

• My boyfriend would expect it lol I don't think he'd do much and I would hope he would at least give me the respect for standing up for myself. Someone always get's the sh*tty end of the fight though so it's really not that big of a deal.