Why do hoes get the good guys?

I'm a 20 yr. old virgin and I have not found a decent guy that is into me.Yet girls who been around town lands the good guys.They get everything they want and a marriage proposal.And I don't get even get a damn thing from a guy except what he have in is pants and I don't want that stale sh*t.I'm not understanding this.The singer Omarion married a bisexual stripper.Okay he's a good guy yet a dumb one.Why is all the guys looking past a girl like me to only be married to a girl who sleeps around.

I'm going to drop a hint on someone right quick. Just because I ask a question like this doesn't mean I'm being hostile or have a horrible life so get it right simple simonette.Being a virgin isn't bad yet you seem to think so.I hate weak females like you
Anyways besides having haters on my back sweating me.I will like to thanks the ones who had positive responses to my question instead of putting me down to make themselves feel better.I have found a guy that I do like and we communicate so well.Good Day

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Same here I am a virgin, but I think it has nothing to do with guys liking the slutty girls and not the nice girls al the time. It has to do with a guy liking a girl no matter what kind of a girl she is a slut or virgin. Its what a guy found attractive about her, a girl can sleep around but I don't think it makes her a slut, as long as she doesn't just sleep with everyone but when is in a meaningful relationship. I think the "slutty" girls are just less conservative and just don't take everything so seriously they just have fun and do w/e they want and don't care what people think. Just have fun and forget about the whole good guy, bad guy, nice girl, sluts w/e people are people you just have to find the right guy, and the moment you stop categorizing people and judging and just living your life you will find someone when you least expect it.

• The reason why I judge so much is I guess you can say virginity have went to my head.It's so hard to be humble about it. I just hope I don't be a bitch by the time I find mr right.

What Guys Said 1

• hey Beautiful, I don't understand. I tried being a nice guy and it seems like women only want bad guys. I'm the same way you are nice , and very respectful. the only thing we can do sweetheart is to keep being the way we are and in time we will find someone. I believe people think nice people are not exciting enough. please don't stop being yourself because the love you find find will like the person you are not. Always be yourself no matter what. Have fun, enjoy life and you will be fine Trust me. Have a good day

• Just to let you know I went through wanting the bad guys because of the point I thought they were sexy and after dealing with the wolfes I rather have a good guy.I least I know with a good guy the relationship will last longer than being with a bad guy.I love being myself well now I do. Thank you for the encouragement.I needed to have a reminder on being myself.I hope you have a good day to.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm thinking your singleness has more to do with your judgmental outlook and bitterness. Why would any man want to date a woman who can't take responsibility for herself and blames her problems on everyone else? It's easy to insult and insinuate than to turn the mirror onto yourself - but it says a lot about YOU when men prefer to marry the "slut" than even date you.Hopefully one day you'll figure it out, but better make it soon before you end up a dried up crusty old maid.

• Good answer.

• Show Older
    • Can anyone tell me why this bitch is a hater.I'm in college I got more family than you will ever have enough friends yet you are still speaking to me or you not.You need to move on with yourself who in rhe hell said I don't have a great life.I'm 20 yr. old virgin,in college,got a job,owned a car every since I was 18 and about to get a jeep. Not to mention I get a's and b's.People your age seem to hate to see a young girl my age do good without a man.You're forgetting honey I'm young.Go on duh!

• From the way you took SS's answer, I'd say you're insecure and don't take critism well. SS pointed out some real flaws in you and you got defensive. Retorting with verbal insults and random facts about yourself that deem you a catch. You asked a question about why sluts > you. Well... rather than blaming everyone else (ie: "why are guys so dumb" question), you should take the time to reflect about yourself. The reason why this answer stings is because there's some truth behind it.

• i think a lot of stupid girls ruin good guys and I always seem to get the ones who have just had a girl ruin them and break their hearts so that in return they do that to me ...a girl being a slut has nothing to do with getting a good guy..the guy obviously isn't a good one if he goes for the town hooch. good guys like nice girls not sluts

• I've happened to get the good guys who have been heartbroken too.I think I should start asking guys have they ever had their heart broken so I won't get my feelings hurt.

• This is not true. You have to stop thinking that just because a girl isn't a virgin, she's a "ho." There is more to attraction than a woman's purity. If you are not landing the good guys, so to speak, it goes beyond sex. Decent guys want to feel a connection; they look for intelligence, maturity, responsibility. It doesn't sound like you are quite there...judging by your rather bitter post.

• Yea I am bitter just from the guys I've been dating and the guys I talk to.And the guys I talked to gives the girls who sleep around more respect than me.So knowing these girls personally makes me think that all girls is the same which I know isn't But the guys I know have even told me they prefer hoes over virgins any day.

• Then you're not hanging around the right guys. I am a virgin too, but many decent guys are interested, even when they find out that I won't be having sex with them anytime soon. You just have to accept that if you decide to be a virgin until marriage or for however long, you will get less male attention. Especially at our age. But there are many good guys out there; just keep looking.

• Maybe you should stop looking at your virginity as a prize. I mean, I congratulate you for waiting this long, obviously if you are 20 and still a virgin it must mean something to you and I'm glad you have respect for your body and don't give it away to the first man who smiles at you. BUT it does not make you better than anybody. You will find the right guy for you. I'm in the same situation, I'm 20 and still a virgin. Most guys who are dating "hoes" are not looking for what you are looking for. If you got that guy you would probably be disapointed.Omarion is hardly a good guy. Of course none of us know him personally but he is in the Hollywood life. That is different than the real world. Most people in the industry live fast and have probably been turned out (that's supposedly how you get connections and sh*t). So don't go buy that cute little B2K image lol because he is supposedly bisexual anyway. Don't think that's what you want.You will find the right guy for you it just might take a while. Most guys our age are not stunnin virgins when they could be with girls who are giving up the goods like candy.

• I never looked at this way.I be forgetting about how a guy can't hold out and wait for a virgin.When there are plenty of girls that would be ready and willing.Thanks for the compliment.