My wife doesn't like me at all.

I had an arranged marriage. From the first night itself she has started hating me, since she saw how extreme hairy I am all over my body. We never had sex. She does not let me touch her at all. She says she hates me. I cheated her. I should have told her before that I was not normal and was beastly hairy. What to do? I like her. But she hater me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she's just making an excuse for you to hate her too until you will agree to have a divorce. Its just an arrange marriage she probably doesn't have feelings for you because if she has, it won't be an issue for her. She will like you no matter what.

What Girls Said 6

• What to do? I like her. But she hater me.

Perhaps:

- divorce and marry a gal you like who also likes you

- wax and see if you can appeal to her sexual desires

- demand she does not vocalize her hatred for you and that she pretends as if she likes you since likely if your culture has arranged marriages then it's possibly that the gals are subservient and are expected to obey the husband

- communicate and work to have a tolerable marriage allowing you both to cheat to get your sexual and emotional fulfillment elsewhere

• If divorce is an option I would recommend that and find someone who actually loves you. If not, I'm not sure what to do. Don't focus on sex though, instead get to know her, find out what she likes, common interests,hobbies, goals ...

Did she have boyfriends before? If not of course she will need more time. Having sex for the first time is kinda a big deal and doing it with total stranger is tough. She probably doesn't know what to do at all, so be patient and show her. Try to understand why she doesn't want to be intimate.

Obviously, stop cheating on her that's only gonna make her hate you even more

• That's why arranged marriages are bad, I think you should diveroce, she is not going to be attracted to you.

• Aww. Why you feel so? :( I really like her. She is a beauty, although a bit arrogant and rude with me.

• Why should i? I very much like my hairiness.

• then find a girl who likes it too ! and your wife doesn't do let her go

• shave

• never! I looove my body fur. I am in love with them.

• lol shave a little to pls her it will grow back

• Lol. Nooo. I love it. How beautiful and beastly it makes me. Not everyguy can grow so much hair all over body!

• wait...why did you have an arranged marriage in the first place? and if you do like her just shave

• I do also believe this is an excuse, something so trivial as hair which can easily be tamed if you shave or even trim it, could not possibly be the only cause for such a strong disliking that you describe.She probably does not want to be in the marriage and is not happy in it.Get divorced?

What Guys Said 7

• Why not shave your body hair and see how she reacts?

If she still doesn't want to have sex after that, perhaps it's not really because you're hairy, but it's just she doesn't want you as a husband.

• get clean and cut, and try an work it out, you can try an talk to her, if she still not happy, she's just making excuses. If you can live with that fine if not divorce.

• If you were hairless, I'm sure she would find hairy sexy. It's just an excuse. She certainly just doesn't like you.

• Lol lol, I don't think so! So funny.

• well that sucksss. divorce her and go find someone who lieks you for you

• Get electrolysis (that is permanent hair removal) and stop spamming web boards about your hairy body.

• Stop cheating on her. Wax. Forget sex for a while and first develop a bond between you two. Learn to communicate and have non-sexual fun together. Little by little, make her feel at ease with you and your touch. See what she wants and needs in a partner, try to understand where SHE is coming from so it's not all about you not getting any. At the same time, be confident and manly. Maybe she'll change her mind.

• That's why you shouldn't have arranged marriages. It's weird. Well you could wax but if she doesn't have feelings for you it probably won't change her mind