Husband disappeared last night....need advice

so I got out of the hospital yesterday and my husband took me home and went to get my medicine...well my husband wasn't home after two hours so his parents and I tracked his phone after even more hours of no communicationl...well they found him in a parking lot in someone elses truck with a guy and refused to come home...it is now morning and we still have not heard from him...he has done this before and I am so tired of it but I love himl...idk what to do when he gets here...so what are some things that I should and shouldn't do when he gets home?

found out he was cheating...im done.

Most Helpful Guy

• You shouldn't accept excuses, and you should air your concerns about his behavior and respect for you, because why would he want to stay out with some fella the night you come home, is he gay? some questions need to be answered or you need to be asking yourself, is your relationship everything you thought it was?

What Guys Said 3

• Call him on this shady behavior but let him know uour there for him could be drugs or maybe a friend to talk to. Do not accuse him and let him know he can have some space but disappearing hurts you and you won't tolerate this.

• Sorry to hear that get a real man we are all dogs good luck hun.

• Sounds like he's on the Down Low

What Girls Said 1

• is he trying to get away or get alone

are you clingy? does he every give or say anything about wanting his own space?

• yup...he def wanted to get away and cheat...bastard...find a good lawyer, proof of his cheating and take what you can