If your husband gets another woman pregnant, what would you do?

However, the woman wants to give the baby to you and your husband to raise. Would you accept it?

Most Helpful Girl

• File for divorce, the kids is his and his affairs problem

What Guys Said 7

• Divorce.

• It sort of isn't the same from a male point of view but...I'd dump the bitch on the spot.

• If you both didn't plan that(surrogacy), Leave him and take everything he's got, he did it once and he might do it again. the woman is just looking for a way to savage her life and pawn off the responsibility of raising her kid to you.

• beat his as**** and move on because its not worth your time

• In reality. That's not happening. Besides violence isn't the answer. No one has the right to hit anyone for any reason outside of protecting one's children or family. Being pissed at someone doesn't qualify.

• if he got drunk or whatever it was to make him have sex..( do you have kids)? becouse if you do than I would try to work it out for the kids... but if not than I would leave because if he cheated one than he might do it again unless he sees how bad he hurt you .. its a 50 /50 do what you think is right for your family .

• u haft to take it to mind and if you do work it out don't be so easy to him.. because if he sees you are easy than he might do it again

• HELL NO. I ain't raising any kids but mine.

• This is one of those situations that even the Holy Scripture says you're in the clear if you want a divorce, lmao. Anyone stupid enough to stay with the cheating spouse deserved to be cheated on.

• She wants to give us something that will cost us 250,000 dollars to raise?

NO THANKS.

• either way you'd still have to pay child support which would be much more expensive for you anyway.

• No, if the cheated on spouse didn't father/mother the child, they can just have DNA testing done if the other person is crazy enough to try to make the cheated on spouse pay child support.

• Oh she's crazy enough.

This troll is obsessed with this idea. She asks variants on this question pretty regularly.

What Girls Said 3

• I would freak the f*** out. I might hurt some body. I don't know. But the last thing I would do is raise that child as my own or stay with that man. I hope this hasn't happened to you. If it has, you have my permission to kill

• This situation is where you had decided to stay.

• you sound crazy

• oh yeah. hah... the situation would drive me crazy. just the thought of it make me mad. but since you think I'm just crazy, I'm guessing this hasn't happened to you?

• No never, maybe it sounds bad but I would hate my husband and that kid, I don't want to raise a kid which is because my husband cheated on me. And I don't want to stay with a husband who cheated.

• the kid didn't do anything wrong

• you sound angry and vengeful and most likely kill the kid if you ever saw it. bishes be cray

• no I wouldn't kill the kid lol, but it doesn't mean I have to like this kid

• I know a girl who that happened to except the lady wasn't giving the baby away.

But I wouldn't stay with my husband if he cheated on me, especially if he got another girl pregnant. If he wants the baby he can keep it, I don't care. I'd leave him regardless if his choice. I don't tolerate cheating.