My wedding dress! It's too hard to decide?

Should I go with this dress? : link Or this one? link

Updates:
Let'ssee if this one works, the first dress : link
link How about now?
I am of a smaller build

0|0
12|2

Most Helpful Girl

• they're quite contrasting, I'd go with the first one just because it's more mainstream, if I may throw in a differing option I think this one's striking-- link

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• your up to it again lol ;p

0|0
    0|0
    • still the Facebook hacker

• Show All
    • Thank you! :) Do oyu have an opinion on them?

• Well I think the one in the update is a lot better than the one you originally put

• The only link that works is the second one in the original part of the question. The rest are Facebook hacks, yikes.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• your first link says Facebook hacker? anyways, the dress you picked out does not show enough detail because I can see only the top half but I do like the top half of the gown :) looks traditional and beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you! I guess I have to refind the other dress

• Go with what you think is more beautiful. You know what you want really, you're just afraid to say it. No Regrets for you wedding.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are both beautiful but I like the first one more. I think the first one would also be better if you are on the smaller side :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn I can see why you're having a hard time deciding ha ha they are both beautiful (: I think if you're slimmer, go for the second one and if you're curvy show those curves off with the first one d;

0|0
    0|0
  • The second one is very pretty but I couldn't see the first one:)

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you!

• It finally worked! That one is pretty too...I guess it depends on your wedding theme and what look your going for. The sleeveless is much more modern.

• Thank you! :)

• Definitely the last link you posted. It's gorgeous ull look amazing in it. Good luck! ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • They're both ugly

0|0
    2|0
  • If you're smaller then the strapless is better for you. It would be VERY easy for the long-sleeved one to over power the wearer, and strapless is flattering on a lot more body types.

0|0
    0|0
  • First!

0|0
    0|0
  • Last link you posted.

0|0
    0|0
  • Facebook hacker wtf :D

0|0
    0|0