Would you go to another country to find a husband/wife?

Would you purposely travel to another nation/country to find a wife/husband

For instance, you live in the middle of Connecticut but decide to pick up and move to India to find an Indian wife. Or you live in New York and decide to move to Russia to find a Russian husband

I notice only ugly guys/girls who have social disabilities and hate that American guys/girls don't worship them do that...they use the foreign guys and girls as a second choice, because they know that those poorer girls/guys will worship them for $$$, status and citizenship.

btw, there's such thing as mail order husbands lmao

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't mail order a bride, I think that would be stupid.

However, I would not mind temporarily staying in Germany, Sweden, the Czech Republic, Spain or some other country to find a wife (if I was rich and I was like 30 years old). I wouldn't move though, it is hard as sh*t to obtain a visa and expensive to travel. I do know a lot of Europeans though. I know a lot of Germans, a couple of Swedes, a girl from the Czech Republic, some French, etc. They all seem to like it here very much, so I would rather meet an immigrant than travel.

What Guys Said 7

• I wouldn't do a mail order bride thing, but I wouldn't mind marrying someone who wasn't canadian. I don't really see the big deal if a guy/girl wants to marry someone from outside the country

• I may think England is a hell-hole, but it's my hell-hole! I'll never leave! xD

• no. I am not desperate.

• No.

• I would... American women are brats for the most part... try and deny it ;)

• LOL I don't really care what you think. you're just another bitter dude on here, what's new

• Tsk tsk... sure I'm bitter... but I've got every reason to be ;)

Prove me wrong :)

• Not if I didn't have to. I think I can find someone right here.

• i definitely would not purposely go to another country just to find a wife lol

What Girls Said 6

• I would never specifically travel somewhere to get married but if I meet an awesome guy during a vacation/random adventure then good for me!

I have seen it a lot with Filipino and Korean women, dating men who are way older or the social outcasts you described.

• No,I can get guys in my own country.don't need to travel to poor countries and pay someone to be with me

• No, I am not desperate. I can find what I am looking for in America, patience is key.

• I would like to add life is not a fairy tale. Some people go their whole lives without ever finding a soul mate. Going to another country wouldn't guarantee I would find that person. Sure, I would get a lot of admirers, or those that love the fact I am American. But that is totally different than finding the one.

• hi ladies, I hope you don't mind that I'm joining on your conversation. I agree with peace.love.couture. I see filipinas who marry old white guys with hope that they will be uplifted on their poverty. it is very desperate and sickening. I don't see it as true love. average\middle class filipinas who goes to universities are not like that though. they are very picky and they prefer us than foreign guys. I don't know anyone who I know personally whose boyfriend or husband is a white guy.

• Yes , it's true. And it's not just with interracial dating it can be within the same race. Ex. A black middle class woman going to the islands would be considered rich flying to other places like Jamaica, Africa etc. people would Faulk to her.

• I already found someone but lf I didn't I wouldn't necessary leave the country to find someone . However if money wasn't an issue I would have loved to travel to different countries and if I perchance found someone I wouldn't be against it.

• Yeah why not. If I had the resources I would go to Spain and find me a husband :)

• No, I wouldn't.

I'm not even consciously searching for one here, haha!

If I find one, great. If I don't, great.

Finding a husband isn't a priority in my life.