The perfect boyfriend and husband material?

Just wondering, what is in your view the perfect boyfriend and husband material?

0|0
5|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The perfect boyfriend and husband material?

In my opinion it's either:

- an attractive and appealing asexual who isn't a bitter resentful chauvinistic misogynist and who is an equal contributing worthwhile companion that is emotionally intimate.

- an attractive and appealing heterosexual who isn't a bitter resentful chauvinistic misogynist and who is an equally contributing worthwhile companion that is emotionally intimate and sexually satisfying seeing sex as a mutually consensual activity to give and get pleasure rather than nagging/b*tching/whining about sex seeing it as as duty that cannot be denied without a 'good' reason implying her consent/lack of desire isn't a good reason.

I lean more to the former as likely there are way more of them than heterosexual guys that actually puts forth effort and gets results in pleasing gals and don't nag about sex.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Respectful, intelligent, ambitious, goofy (a lifetime is a long time to spend with someone who might be boring), caring, and independent.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's hard to put into words, I'm sure every girl has some picture in her mind of that.

He should be polite,dress nicley,be good with kids, have a decent job, be caring and be faithfull. That would be the short version, the long version would take too much time really

0|0
    0|0
  • honest, responsible, fit and healthy, can support his family, know how to cook and drive and of course attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dosent CHeat, Not disrespectful, has his life together, Listens to yo supports you

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.