Future mother in law said she would be honored if I would were her wedding dress?

She is not the most loving person and I find it odd that she asked me to where it my husband well future husband said she didn’t like any of his brothers wives. What do you think this means?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a very generous offer, but it does involve a bit too much risk. After all, you might eat something that doesn't agree with you and end up pinching a runny, steaming loaf in it, or defile it with unexpected anal seepage. Tell her you've decided on a rubber dress instead.

• Well she is going to fit it to me and she is making it shorter for me so it will be my dress

• Well, either way, I hope you enjoy it. Just try and keep it loaf-free.

• ok

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe she actually came around to you.

• I hope so!

• Well considering the situation from an outside perspective. You say she's not a loving person. You say she never liked her brothers wives. The fact that she wants you to wear her dress definitely sounds like she likes, probably her way of saying she approves of you to be his wife.

• :) grate I hope she likes me

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds like she does like you, wants to show her support, and wants to be involved in your wedding day.

• :) ya its so odd to see her exited about it

• maybe she doesn't like the others, because they didn't want to wear her wedding dress :-)

Honestly it would me put under a lot of pressure, because it is a cute gesture, but I would like to wear the dress I picked out by myself, which is like I always imagined it etc. etc. Maybe this will be a reason, which she would understand if you don't take her offer.

• I told her I would were it if it fits me and if she will let he shorten it I want a knee link dress