Is sex before marriage good for a Muslim?

i wanna know if sex before mariage is good for a Muslim

Most Helpful Guy

• Islam makes it clear that you shouldn't do it.

It's irrational to believe in something there is no evidence for. Therefore, all religions are irrational. I would recommend you stop being a Muslim. Of course, you have the right to practise any religion you want, though.

What Guys Said 2

• People who are ready to violently force their extremely religious beliefs on others, while requiring all women to be covered from head to toe and - having sex before marriage?

IT DOESN'T MATCH

• I never knew 'Muslims' are a whole new breed of living thing.

What Girls Said 3

• Your question doesn't make sense. What do you mean by 'good' ?

Muslims who choose to obide by the Quran don't have sex before marriage, so surely it can't be 'good' for them. But if a Muslim decides to have sex before marriage it is NOT wrong because it's their personal choice.

• I am really confused by this question. I am not a muslin so I am not qualified to give an answer to this. Sex before marriage is really a choice, I am not sure what being a Muslim has to do with your sexual decision and marriage.

• that depends on your personal bbelief