Guys, if you think a prenup agreement will save you, think again

Wife of Millionaire Wins "Unprecedented" Case to Overturn Prenup Agreement

link

thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think prenups are a great idea. I make a lot of money and date guys who I like and don't care how much they have and if I ever get married to my current one I would make him sign one. After all I earn most of the money so why the hell should he get half if we don't work out.

In this case though, it is claimed that "he would destroy the prenup after the birth of their first child." Whether it is true or not, I don't know but if it is true then the prenup is null and void.

P.S. Don't be so sexist and assume it's only men who make good money.

What Girls Said 4

• I smiled while reading that, you made my day thank you.

• I understand wealthy men getting prenups but I'll never understand the average joe getting one...

The only thing I'll say is I want a prenup or some form of agreement on how the children will be handled. He can have everything, but I NEVER want to put my children through a nasty divorce like I was.

• Hah. :/ If a prenup can't spare my finances from getting taken away, I'm not getting married ever.

• That's just one case.

• One case will set a precedent. One will lead to thousands and more and more. The case will be overturned anyway but if is doesn't somehow then like I said it will be many cases.

What Guys Said 4

• Bitch really wanted her entitlements.

• Lol that sucks for him

• This case was based mostly on here say and will be over turned. The Judge for this case should be disbarred. This will not hold up 100%

• Its cheaper to have her killed, in that case.