How can I lead a lifetime marriage life?

I'm 4m India...Kolkata...

I'm 20+... I've 2 get married (love marriage) for some reasons... But I'm not prepared 4 it r8 now... please give me some advice that I can keep happy my in-laws and my husband... please tell me how 2 maintain a family... :/

Updates:
I love him a lot... :'(

I don't wanna loose him for my immaturity...

I know he'll never leave me alone... Bt my immaturity hurts him... I don't wanna hurt him again and again... It hurts me too... :'(

0|0
0|2

What Guys Said 2

• 1. Love your husband. This solves the in-law problem.

2. Be friends.

3. Don't -ever- go to bed angry.

4. Have daily private, quiet time together.

5. Divorce is -never- a solution. Murder, maybe. But not divorce. :-)

My wife and I did this; we were married for almost twenty-five years, until she died. (more at my profile.)

We added Bible study in bed before going to sleep. This may not fit for other couples.

We were a "Love at first sight" couple. We knew that we would marry the first time we looked at each other

Common interests? We didn't have many. That was immaterial.

She was a biopsychology major (before it was a recognized field---did ground-breaking research), relational, liked country music, ...

I do not consider psychology any kind of science, hierarchical, like classical music.

One commonality: we were both intellectuals. We conversed at deep levels.

Oh, another thing: there was almost 25 years difference in our ages. She was 21, I was 46 when we met. People asked whether she had considered the age difference. Her reply, "No, I hadn't! Thanks for telling me!" :-) She was a quarter of a century old when I was half a century old. :-)

Hope this helps,

Ted

0|0
    0|1
    • I've got a problem too... I'm too much mentaly immature... That's why I take many wrong decision like a child... It hurts my lover... Sometimes he cry a lot and me too...

We're in relationship for 3years... Now we're going to get married... So,I'm too much confused...coz I don't wanna hurt him and his parents...

• I don't know what you mean by "mentally immature," because we all make mistakes.

The problem is when we don't learn from these mistakes.

What kinds of mistakes do you make?

Ted

• P.S.

You're asking the right questions at the right time!

Many marry with the first rush of romance; when the "honeymoon stage" ends, they don't quite know what to do. It gets especially bad when the union has produced children.

I don't send friend requests to women, but I'd like to be friends,

Send a friend request if it's OK with you.

Ted

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.